We mediate in the following areas:
- Trades and professions
- Personal (excluding family law)
Unlike a Judge, Magistrate, or Member, you have the right to agree a choice of mediator.
Careful selection of a mediator may be one of the more important decisions you will make. Why not take the opportunity?
A good mediator should be a credentialed lawyer that will facilitate others to pause and thoughtfully consider solutions.
Advantages of Mediation include:
- Focus on needs and interests
- For a continuing relationship
- Mediation deals with feelings
- Faster than going to court
- Lower cost
Principal Lawyer, Accredited Mediator
Ross Lee gets results and prevents need for trial hearing in litigation. His insights are as:
- Twenty+ year practising lawyer
- QCAT Member mediator
- QLS Senior Counsellor
- Founding President of My Community Legal (Robina Community Legal Centre)
- Past President and Committee member of Gold Coast District Law Association
- Notary Public
Ross Lee is father to fourth-generation Gold Coasters and comes from a family of local business owners.