Principal LawyerRoss Lee has been a lawyer for 20 years, following a seven-year insurance career. Ross is known for keeping in touch with clients, cost efficiencies and results.
In civil litigation and mediation, Ross is dedicated to assisting people in small business, building & construction, property, insolvency and estate disputes. Legal risk management for small business and bodies corporate is a special interest. Ross is a nationally-accredited mediator which is of great assistance to clients resolving disputes effectively.
Ross has a strong practice in general insurance, life insurance and compensation claims. He is one of few lawyers accredited as an ANZIIF Certified Insurance Professional (CIP). Prior to law, Ross practised as an underwriter and loss adjuster – giving great insight, now working for the insured.
Ross Lee is a commissioned Notary Public, a requirement for international matters. He is the founding president of the Robina Community Legal Centre and comes from a long line of service.
- Bachelor of Economics (UQ)
- Bachelor of Laws (QUT)
- Admitted, High Court of Australia and Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member and Mediator, QCAT
- Senior Counsellor, Queensland Law Society
- Founding President, Robina Community Legal Centre
- Notary Public, Court of Faculties London
- Certified Insurance Professional (CIP), Australia and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance